Monday 7 January 2008

Something for the fans



I've really been encouraged by all the kind, positive comments left about my first album. By way of thanks, I'm posting a link to a song that I wrote a few years ago with words by Teresa K Aslanian from Norway. I'm hoping to record a collaborative album with Teresa this summer. We've actually just finished writing a new song together! Anyway, if you like "Trespass" era Genesis, you might enjoy "Wallflower." (Link below) Thanks again!

http://www.box.net/shared/qq0n3ewkc8

2 comments:

graaf24 said...

You are made a very gentle song, thanks for share!

wallace said...

You certainly got that "Stagnation" organ sound down, Roger.
(But your not using a real Hammond - you dont shut down the organ to get Bank's tone dips.)

For Trespass,Cryme & Foxtrot lps Tony used a L-122.
As I have a L-102 (same thing) I would like to "get" that sound.
Anyone know Banks' drawbar settings? (Whites out, 2nd perc on??)


About Ceramic Hello:
Roger, I assume you are aware of the vinyl reissue, Vinyl on Demand Ltd.? (I only found out about this now.)

As its a TWO lp set, can you let us know what constitutes the bonus material?


Wallace, Prince of Eagles (Canada)